Programs in english
Several Licence and Master programs are offered in English.
Licence degrees in English
During the first two years (L1 and L2) of the Licence program (also named bachelor in some countries), a variety of the courses are offered in english by the Licence in Sciences and Technologies Department (for more details : DLST)
It should be noted that the third year (L3) of the Licence program is for the moment only available in French.
These programs are opened to students:
from our partner universities around the world, under a student exchange agreement (see Study as an exchange student)
- applying independently to our university. For international students the first two years are submitted to the DAP (Demande d'Admission Préalable) procedure in French, please visit : Study as an individual.
L1 and L2 programs with a large number of courses in English are offered in:
Master degrees in English
- In Biology
The courses from the first year (M1) of the Biology Master program (Majors BMC-Molecular and Cellular Biology- and BEE-Biology, Ecology, Environment-) are currently only offered in French.
The second year (M2) of the Biology Master includes four months of courses and six months of internship in academia or in the industry.
Courses in the second year are offered exclusively in English in four specialties of the Biology Master:
- Physiology, Epigenetics and Development (PhED)
- Neurobiology and neurosciences (NN)
- Immunology-Microbiology-Infectious Diseases (IMI)
- Lab science trading (Biotecho)
Some courses in the second year are offered in English for three additional specialties of the Biology Master:
- In Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
The courses of the first and second year of Chemical Engineering are exclusively offered in French (visit the GSI web page for more details).
The second year of master programs in the chemistry field include four months of courses and six months of internship in academia or in the industry.
Courses in this second year are offered partly in English and partly in French in the two following programs:
Please download the Master in Chemistry file to visualize the selection of courses taught in English in the upcoming academic year.
- Erasmus Mundus master program in Nanosciences and Nanotechnology
The first year of this master program is exclusively taught in French with specialties in: